Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I KNOW HER!!!

First Place Athletics logo
Emily Hardin won the women's division of the San Francisco Marathon this weekend.  She finished with a time of 2:51:55. 
 
WOW!!  I have always been impressed with this runner.  She's not only incredibly fast, she's unbelievably humble and nice.  I remember the first race I volunteered at...she broke the course record!  I went all fan-girl on her and gushed profusely telling her how amazing I thought she was.  She just blushed and acted like it was really nothing.  Not in an arrogant, "Ah, it was nothing" kind of way, but almost just a down play of her abilities.  
 
Maybe I'll see if I can get a blogger interview with her.  Do you have any questions you'd like me to ask her?  


I'm so stinking impressed....I feel like a three year old who just saw Santa on the street!  

Thanks for stopping in, come again soon!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...