Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Attempt At Fiction...

I took this!!  (This photo is copywritten, please do not use without permission.)

Last year I started writing a Christian romance novel.  It's still not done but, I've decided to post what I've written so far in another blog called "Writer's Block" (the proposed name of the book).  This is my first attempt at fiction, and romance is not the genre I intend to eventually be published under, but I've had fun writing it.  Please go over there and check it out.  I'll be posting new installments each day until I get caught up to where I've stopped writing.  Depending on feedback I'll either scrap the whole idea or keep on with the project.  Please be brutally honest, even if you post comments anonymously, I want to hear what you have to say!!  (Questions about plot or characters may be answered later in the story, but go ahead and ask anyway.)  Thank you so much for your help developing me as a writer!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...