Thursday, January 21, 2010

Six

I had two days off, since I did two days back-to-back.  I don't like that at all!  I would almost prefer to just go to every day work outs.  I'm going to have to go back to read why it was that I did that in the first place.....Oh, yeah, I remember now, I didn't want to run on Tuesday since I have Bible study and didn't want to have to be rushed to get everything done in time to take Ashley to school.

I have discovered I really do run better in the cold!  Amazing, I never would have imagined that at all, but the warmer days have been the hardest.  I'm also amazed at how great I feel just after my walun (walk/run--more walking than running).  I have to remind myself to continue to take it slow.  I'm sure there are runners out there that would say that's not the best strategy, but I am certain that it's going to work best for me.

One thing I want to do--vary my route more.  So far, mostly, I've just stayed in my own little neighborhood.  I'm going to venture out, and maybe even drive somewhere to have different scenery.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...