Monday, January 11, 2010

DAY ONE

It was TWELVE DEGREES outside, and surprisingly enough...it felt GREAT to get out and walk this morning. I'm following a training plan so even though I wanted to keep going, I am keeping my long term goal in mind and following the plan. 30 minutes walking at a comfortable pace--which is considerably faster in the cold than it is in the heat! I thought my lungs would hurt, but since I was just walking it was fine. I got a great picture that I'll upload a little later****.


((Can see the ice on the pond?))

The neighbor at the end of the street was drying clothes-made the whole street smell so good!

Check out my training here.

Encouragement welcome!!!

***Added 4/26/10 (better late than never...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...