Saturday, February 20, 2010

Give-A-Way, really???

I have prided myself on not ever giving in to give-a-way greed.  I don't need a copy of a book that I'll most likely never read, or a free critique of a queary letter that I'm not in a position to write (yet)....but I started following a new blog today (gasp)...one that shares the same photo as I have in my title...and she is giving away some really awesome earbuds that I've decided I can't live without.  So, in a shameless attempt to win them...I'm linking the contest here.  I don't consider myself lucky, so it's doubtful that I'll win.  What's really bad is that earbuds are against race rules here, so I've been training without them anyway.  ...But, did I mention these look really cool??? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...