Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm so excited!!  I'm going to be heading up a beginner tri training group for the YMCA!  I know many of you would have to commute by plane to get here, but I think it's going to be worth it!  :D

It's going to be an 11 week training group geared toward beginners.  There are actually two goal races.  The Soggy Seal on August 4th (after 9 weeks of training) and the Huntsville Sprint Tri.

We'll meet on Wednesday and Thursday nights 5:30-6:30pm and then on Saturday mornings (we'll have to determine the time at our first meeting).  You don't have to be a member of the Y to join, and you don't have to come to every session.  I'll be giving training plans, coaching, tips and ENCOURAGEMENT all along the way.   If you've ever thought about doing a triathlon--now is your chance to make that thought a reality!!  Call the Y (256-883-9622) today to sign up-space is limited!   And, tell your friends! :D

Thanks for stopping in...I'll be telling you more about this in the weeks to come!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...