Friday, April 22, 2016

Waiting

I told you last time (you probably didn't have to be told) I am IMPATIENT! I don't like to wait for anything.

I remember the first time I made Rice Crispy Treats. The instructions said to cook the butter and marshmallows on low until they were melted and blended. I couldn't understand why on Earth you'd cook it on low. In case you've never tried it, marshmallows will disintegrate (FAST) if you cook them on high. Sad day for me since we only had one bag of JetPuffs.

(By the way...this is day 26 of my Whole30...it wasn't a great idea for me to search for an image for this post!!)

I remember a time I woke my small kids up at midnight because I was so excited for them to get their Christmas presents I couldn't wait until morning!

I could go on, but I won't/

Right now I'm having to wait until the first of the month for my next IV treatments and I don't like it one bit. I wish I could get the next treatment NOW. I want to feel better (again) NOW. AND I want to keep feeling better until I'm 100. I'll agree to feel old for the subsequent 13 years I want to live after that, but only after my age has gone beyond three digits.

Thanks for stopping in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...