Thursday, May 9, 2013

ANSWERS!!! Facet Joint "Issues"

Let me just say...it's a Zippity Do Da day!!

I went to see a new doctor yesterday....and I LOVE him!  He listened to what I had to say and looked over all my tests and told me what he thought what might be going on.  I heard what all he was saying but to be honest I was more interested in what the solution was so I didn't completely absorb what he was telling me...until he said what he was going to do to see if he was right.  He wanted to do a medial branch nerve block.  Basically he injected pain killer into the joints of the vertebrae in my neck.  I'll try to write a more detailed post about the issue and treatment later on.

For now I want to say---it WORKED!!!  I was able to run pain free last night!  And do TRX.  And do some bicep curls.  And do some pushups.  (He told me to do the things that usually cause pain...the only thing I didn't get to do was so swim because I wasn't supposed to drive.)

An added bonus...the kind of issue I'm having can cause ringing in the ears!!!  I have been suffering from this horrid ringing since September 2010!!!!  I have gotten very used to it so it only really drives me crazy on occasion but if the long term solution corrects that too I would be over the top with joy!!

James 1:17 says "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow."  Praise be to God from whom all blessings flow!!   So...yes...I'll be singing Zippty Do Da all day long!!!  :D

Thanks for stopping in...I hope you find a blue bird on your shoulder today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...