Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DC Rainmaker Explains How to Do Your First Tri





If you haven't discovered DC Rainmaker, you must either not be in the fitness world, or you have been living under a rock!  He wrote a post earlier today about doing your first triathlon, and I have to say...I think it's the best article of this kind I've seen by a non-coach.  Quite frankly, it's better than a lot of the ones I've seen written by (so-called) professionals.  It helps that he's an excellent writer, but the information he included is spot on.   I can't think of anything I would add and certainly can't see anything I would take away.   So...go read the article HERE.  Even if you've been doing tris for years, it's still worth the read!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's only a conversation if you talk back to me...